baby

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

First meeting...

Finally meet Lyn & her little princess Val…she so cute…her mummy says she will be afraid of stranger one. But seem close to me…kekeke maybe I am goin to be someone’s mother liao…=p *like real…got the motherly love…hahaha

Val was so happy seeing tiny…she keep shouting at her, screaming at her…I think tiny more scare to see Val…hahaha

After seeing Val, I realise my hse need to do some changes le…haha cos all toddlers will crawl here and there, will wan to touch this and that…Lyn keep advising me to keep all the things…kekekeke

I told Alex that Val look so independent to me! She is attending infant care centre…she can sleep on her own and no need Lyn to pat her sleep…and the best part was, she is only 1yr old, she no need to wake up in the middle of the nite at all…and she is sleeping in her own room…But the charges for infant care are not cheap…omg all the expense….more to come…

jess at 9:54 AM

1 comments

1 Comments

at 3:27 AM Blogger rain_sunshine_rainbow said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment