Sunday, March 26, 2006
A bright & sunny Sunday!
Sleep quite early last nite, too shack liao the whole thingy yesterday. Wakes up at 9am, recd a phone call from a fren asking abt road directory! Which he needs the route only on Monday for his delivery route. OMG!!!Laying on the bed for another 30mins, my eyes really very heavy, but my mind keep thinking that today must get the hsework done, so I can go visit my bao bei at semb! I miss my bao bei….tiny!!
I wake Alex up, telling him to vacuum the floor, and I mopped the floor. We even cleaned the two fans. Everything was done by 11.30am! Yeah! Finally get to clean the floor after one month liao…=p
The floor feels great!
So finally reached semb, tiny dashed out the hse to greet me, she jus can’t stop giving me the ke lian sounds. She put her whole head on my face and I keep stroking her body, sayanging her. My mil say that she now only hv her mummy in her eyes. She tried to call her, but tiny choose to ignore. Hahaha
Hey her fur growing long liao, and she definitely put on some weight, my mil feed her with meat, she boils the meat and my fil tear them into pieces and mixed with her food. She finished them in secs. Hahaha she really very pamper by both the old folks! Even their 6th floor neighbour keep asking my fil to leave tiny at his place, he likes tiny too. But my fil rejected, saying my dil will scold me one. That young man even replied to my fil that is the same wat, put at his place is same as putting tiny at my in law hse. Kaoz!!! Where got same!!!
Alex keep asking me, if got ppl offer 1k to buy tiny, will I give up!!!??? OMG!!! Wat qtns is that!!! Huh!!!! I warned Alex, dun ever mentioned this kind of qtn to me hor….! =I
Alex & my mil tried to bath tiny yday. I think tiny more worries why bathing her need so many hands…kekeke I managed to take over. I think she more comfortable with me =p
After bathing tiny, she feels great, looks good & smell great too…=) her fur looks shiny & soft again!
jess at 9:52 PM
