baby

Saturday, March 25, 2006

a busy sat...praying & gynae appt..!

Hey, wake up very early leh at 6.30am. I slept at 3.30am, was watching the vcd lor, Korean show, Bali duno wat lah… =) chased till finish all the 10vcd of vol. 2 den manage to sleep.

Today need to go to kuang ming shang to pray & oso my appt at 10.35am. So after praying go over jus nice, no need to rush.

Part I

It seems that such family gathering happen only less than 3times per year, one in CNY, where all gathering at typ, my 2nd grand uncle place, den such occasion, 3rd praying ancestors, or sometimes only b’day ba.

My mum bought durian to pray…kekekee everyone looking forward eating that durian on the spot, after finish praying.

Luckily there is only one person dun dare to eat, he will run off the moment he saw durian. He say is making him giddy. This person is Ah Bee. He needs to work, cant get off, so bo pian lor.

After clearing the food, everyone is so full & pleased. We are like as though having a chalet…

Part II

My brother sent me over to tpy central. I meet Alex there; he rushed over after he went to office. My mum offered to stay and send me home too after appt. I told her no need to, cos Alex will be with me.

As usual, the first thing to do is urine test, follow by taking weight, and the last is take blood pressure.

Urine test got abit stain, the colour is abit different, and nurse said no worries. (* must be due to early morning took durian =p) my weight now is 97.5kg liao…and the worst thing is I cant get my blood pressure done. The best record is 149/88, after 3rd tries and my whole arms numb liao!!! The nurse told me maybe I jus arrived, so still unstable. So I waited for another 20mins to take the pressure again, still the same, so high! The nurse told me to ask my gynae to do the test for me personally, but Doc Koh say is alrite. No need to re-take.

Baby is now 1,470g! Doc Koh say baby range is from 900g ~ 1.5kg, so my baby is consider quite big wor…=)

The baby position is facing downwards, cant use the 3D to scan him, cos all dark dark de..so gotta wait till next appt to view 3D liao...

jess at 9:31 PM

0 comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment