Thursday, March 23, 2006
first visit after two days of departure...

Last nite went to visit tiny…alex told me to hide along the corridor, see if she can feel that I am nearby bo…
Too bad, daughter realli very close to mummy one, the moment alex open the gate, she dashed out to me liao, she keep wanting me to carry her… she barked non stop at me on my face! I knew that she is scolding me…=p
I keep telling her, hey mummy is here, sayang sayang lah…I keep stroking her. My fil keep saying that she still so close to me…=p
I start to brush her fur, clean her eyes, and clean her ears. I help her put on the license tag which was issued by AVA. Luckily this tag comes in time. She lay on my lap guai guai, let me do my job. =)
I see her doing very well under the care of my in laws, I am so grateful for the kindness & understanding! They really very teng my tiny, their hse is full of laughter with tiny ard; my hse is so quiet! But I believe that she will be well taken care of.
My fil walks her every evening after dinner, and she realli does enjoy it. Tell u frankly, we oso dun bring her for walk every day…=(
We stayed till 10pm den we leave their hse, my mil lured tiny to bedroom. Our hearts sank. This is the moment that we are dredging to face!
We quietly walk out the hse, saying bye to my fil…
At the lift lobby, I told Alex this is not bad after all…I am doing quite fine as compared to last sun. He comforts me saying that dun worry, she is well taken care of. Everything will be fine!
Inside my heart, I crossed my fingers!! =)
jess at 1:35 AM
