baby

Sunday, March 05, 2006

routine check up....

Today i took train myself from yee tew all the way to tpy central...i manage to find a seat (*me doesnt look like a preggy woman at all...too fat!!!! so there wont be anyone giving up seats for me...=p) so i read all my way, and it seem like is quite fast..

My appt was 9.45am, so hv to wait for my queue no.. Alex only can make it ard 10.40 am. He rushed all his way from his office…I give up my queue no. for a couple who are rushing to hdb appt…due to alex cant make it on time. =)

So finally Alex arrived, and the helpful nurses help me to submit my card to doc. Eveytime I come, I will always hv mixed feelings. But I will tell myself to be positive!!!

So this time, baby is 878g. Doc says he is doing very well. =) Now is abt 25weeks?! There are no changes to my edd, still stick to 18 june.

I had most of the baby things passed down from many ppl, esp my sister’s colleagues, they passed a lot of baby clothing, breast pump, books for me to read and maternity clothes too.

I had prepared baby cot too. I bought some wet wipes & pampers from Watson sale. I washed all the clothing, hankies too.

Alex bought a storage box 4-tier for his baby too. Is the design that we have been looking for, got wheels too, so we can shift ard the hse.

Today spend $0 for the gynae charges.

*good news is that I am able to breastfeed my baby!!! =p

jess at 9:25 AM

0 comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment