baby

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

tiny....


Hey, finally decided to send tiny to my in law place today!

Alex jus keep delaying the time frame; he really can’t bear to part with tiny! So do me! But since I am instructed to, den I better follow. I jus hope everything will work out fine! Me not taking any risk at all, cant afford too.

So we went over after dinner, is was abt 9pm. We prepared ourselves to stay overnite at semb too. I bring tiny’s bed along, her dry food, her bowl for water & food.

My in laws are waiting impatiently, they hv been asking us, when we sending her over the weeks…. But I had to send tiny for an op, to sterilise her, so is good for her since I no intention to breed her after many tries…=(

When we reached my in laws place, everyone seems so busy. I tidy up the bedroom, prepare for the stay. And my bao bei tiny, run in and out of the bedroom, trying to get herself used to the surrounding.

Alex helps me to clean up the floor and I changed the bed sheet. Finally settled down for bed time, everyone seems cant get to sleep at all…esp tiny, she jus can’t get used to the bed with no pillows for her.

She too used to sleeping with us, with lots of pillows on our bed. She jumped up & down the bed, even Alex oso cant sleep, keeps tossing ard.

Alex taught my mil to lay the newspaper in the bathroom, keep telling her to keep the area dry.

I think tiny will hv to take some time to get used to sleep alone in the living room. I jus can’t bear to think that I am leaving her, and the sight of her sad eyes, seeing me closing the door when I leave that hse. My heart ached! Tears start to flow out…rolling down my cheek. Alex keeps telling me, she will be fine!

Both of us cant sleep on sun nite! We both jus not used to it, the hse is so empty! No tiny smell, no sound of her footsteps, no squeezing ard us, no sleeping abv my head…

I cried to sleep. I believed tiny oso can’t sleep too. =’(

jess at 1:55 AM

0 comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment