Sunday, April 23, 2006
a busy sat....
Morning…Eh this week is which week liao…lost count…foreget to ask gynae too…hmmm…=p
Doc Koh says that still got 5kg more to go!!! OMG! He wants me to put on another 5kg wor!!!! I keep telling him, no way man! He insisted hv to!!! Now my weight is 100kg liao leh!!! Who can tell me how to loose my weight leh!!!!????
My bp still remains at 150/87, nurse told me as long Doc Koh says nothing, den I am safe…=I Baby weighs now 1980g!!! wow, me really getting more and more s…l…..o…….wwwwwwww…liao..=p
Ya I manage to confirm with Doc koh, how will he charge me, if I opted for natural birth den in the end hv to go thru C-section…he told me that only C-section will be charged…*whew* (I hope I dun hv to go thru C-section ya!) BB jia you! Dun let mummy suffer too much hor…=p
Still din manage to get the 3D pic!! His face every time faces downwards…hm!
Noon…till late afternoon…
Wow shopping spree for ice-cream wor! Really mad liao…travel from typ central to pasir ris – elias CC to queue for ice-cream!!
Luckily alex din make any “noise”… I think he oso likes to eat too…before we went do to get the ice-cream, he bring me to bedok to eat the Hill street char kuay teow..which we waited for 40mins!!! Is really worth the waiting lor…The you tiao is nice too…very crispy sia…the kopi oso nice..hahaha
Alex say I was too hungry liao lah.. =p *aiyer, forget to order coconut drink again…=(
After eating & drinking, we proceed to pasir ris loh…to make sure I can get my ice-cream wor…kekeke
We waited nearly two hours for the ice-cream to replenish the stocks! =p alex nearly give up…=)
Really spend $118 on all the ice-cream!!! I think I am the only one who bought the most! =p but is really worth it lor! So cheap nia…$0.25/pc for wafer ice-cream leh! Luckily all the orders are in! I managed to satisfy my family, colleagues & frens’ orders…hahahaha
jess at 11:34 AM

