baby

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

only afew days, and she put on alot of weight...

Aiyoh my tiny put on weight leh! I think my in laws feed her too much liao!!! Her body round round de…and I cant carry her long leh…i jus last seen her on sun, den today see her she different alot leh...OMG!!

I told my in law dun give her food after dinner. Me abit worry abt her health leh, cos I was told that too much rice will get her into trouble one! If too fat, her backbone cant support her weight de will cause more problems de…

I think my in laws realli dotes her too much…but her size now realli is fluffy wor! Me goin to stay there over the weekn again. *hope I can make it…cos alex too tired liao, he sometimes wan to be at home and rest.

Alex keep talking to our baby that, he will get his baby a dog in two years time. The doggie name is tiny…hahahahaha, wonder if I really able to bring back tiny onot after two years time!

jess at 9:11 PM

0 comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment