Tuesday, August 22, 2006
drama...
Last nite I think I was abit unbalance! Am I too sensitive or maybe I thou that I can manage but actually I cant????I carry bredon and break down, actually everything was fine when we get home, bredon had actually taken his bath at my mum place, and he was sleeping on the way home. But duno why after I put him in the baby cot, he sleep for 1hr, he out of sudden cry non stop! I think he got nitemare ba! Den I rock him, and my tears start to flow out in two rolls!!! Alex was shock, keep asking me wat happen….but I jus shook my head & continue rocking bredon to his dreamland…
He had his milk at 7pm, after I express out at 11pm, I was thinking maybe I shld try to give him another feed (even though he is sleeping) so can last thru the nite. But I guess I did a wrong move, he still wakes up at 3am…(normally he sleep thru 7hours after his last feed) but I din give him milk…I patted his back, and he sleep again…till 5.30am, this time really must give him milk le, I wake up warmed up the milk, I walk back and saw him sleeping again, I told myself, I better catch another 30mins sleep before 6am!!!
If he can wakes up later than us, our morning shldnt be so drama =p
We end up hv to carry him and prepare our things! Oh my! So inconvenient wor! So today we were actually 10 mins late ba…kekeke
I din wake up my mum, I think she is tired too…with all the hsework, cooking, and taking care of my bb bredon…I go up myself when I reach her place with keys. I put bredon down beside her!
jess at 9:20 AM
2 Comments
- at 2:36 PM Happy Sunflower said...
Wah.. you cry, I also feel like crying leh...
I can feel the tiredness in your blog... Or maybe, I am also tired. hahaha...- at 5:44 PM jess said...
my dear not only me feels this, i realise that dora also same same...even another gal fren of mine...maybe we are jus not ready yet...

