baby

Monday, August 21, 2006

start work liao lah!

Hey start work le…finally today is the my first day! Now still feeling ok, feel like my school time very gan cheong goin to sch the next day morning, cant sleep, and afraid of cant wake up! Hahahaha

I woke up at 3.15am, to feed bredon, den pat him sleep at 4am! I try to get some sleep before 6am… alex set his hp alarm at 6am, he waking up the same timing as me…poor thing! =( hopefully he is not too tired on the road today!

6.05am: start to sit down and express out my milk..(trying to catch some sleep while pumping…kekeke)
6.30am: done with my expressing, (alex wakes up at 6.15am) and heat up milk for bredon & finish half cuppa of kopi…
6.45am: finish bathing, (bredon start to make some movements, is his feeding time)
7.08am: out of the hse loh…with milk and bredon in my hands! (got to catch the time and feed him in the van)
7.25am: reach my mum place! (I call my mum while I was on my way to get her prepare to come down pick bredon) too bad, she cant make it, I was at the door step, she jus come out brushing her teeth…hahahaha
7.32am: back to van, go rush buy breakfast & my lunch

whew! Tong till 12.30pm den express my milk in the stationery room!

Now at office, trying to pick up things that has been happen over the past 3months…but still can update my blog at the same time wor…kekekeke

Have to wait till 5.45pm knock off, rush to my mum place for the next round of expressing!

jess at 5:04 PM

0 comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment