baby

Thursday, September 21, 2006

its time for me to stop...

Its time for me to stop my production liao…4th month liao, I cant tahan any more le, plus goin to change new job liao, I dun wan to bring so many barang barang out anymore!

This week, I will pump till 180ml for both sides, and stop work liao, so I will only use ard 15mins nia…not like in the past, I pump 250 to 260ml for each side! And can sit for 30mins pump and pump and pump and pump!

Now my ameda funnel still not here yet! This morning jus call up, they say no news for any shipment till now…is more than 2weeks le!!! Luckily I got medela one side, and one side using ameda…two motors works together!!! Yeah! If not I cant imagine how messy I am!

jess at 1:17 PM

2 comments

2 Comments

at 1:30 PM Blogger Mama Kat said...

Y do u want to stop? the longer the better to the bb u know?

 
at 10:03 AM Blogger jess said...

my dear, me getting tired le, and very lazy too...how har!!!

 

Post a Comment