Wednesday, September 27, 2006
missing him

hehehe
This morning I jumped up from my bed, I was thinking how come bredon so quiet today!!! He din even make any sound/noise lei
I went to my cot, and remember that he is with my mum wat since last nite!!! Silly mummy!!!!
At least had a peaceful nite ya.
Last nite i put him to sleep before I left my mum’s place. He was making a lot of noises when he wan to sleep!!! Keep rubbing his face and eyes with his pillow and hands and even use his fingers ard his eyes! I hv to really keep my eyes on him!
My mum keep telling bredon to follow his daddy to camp, hehehe accompany him reservist! And help him do duties…hehehe
My boi really cant sleep much longer at my mum place, my er mei called me up tell me that my boi sleep only last for an hour nia! I left my mum place at 8pm, she call me up at 9pm and was crying…
I told her the moment we reach home, he will sleep throughout the nite le…till 5+am in the morning for his first feeding.
Could it be my mum place too stuffy? Or hmm…he prefer to sleep in the dark room? Or…he miss me too lah…hahahahaha
*alex start reservist today, and will end only 13oct!!! 3weeks sia!!!
jess at 9:56 AM
